Ribbed Knit's comfortable relaxed fit and soft, stretchy fabric makes this jumpsuit perfect for lounging in, heading out, throwing over a bathing suit or in your luggage for your travels.
Every Suit is delivered in a reusable travel pouch.
How to Wear
OUR SIGNATURE SCRUNCH
- Adjust the Style Move the two Front Scrunches on your Suit's shoulders to alter the shape and style of your jumpsuit
- Adjust the Fit Move the Back Scrunch all the way up for a loose fit. Move the Scrunch all the down for a tighter cinched waist
- Wear your jumpsuit Forwards for a V neck
- Wear Backwards for a raised, rounded neck
This jumpsuit is made to fit loose with 3/4 length cropped pants.
- Stay true to size for a loose fit.
- Size down for a slimmer fit.
- Size up for a looser and longer fit.
- There's a 1-2" difference between each size in: body width, torso length and hem length
- The main difference is felt in the Torso length - the measurement from your shoulders to your hips and crotch
Handle & Care
I'm not needy till I am. Re-wear me till I'm screaming for a wash to extend my lifetime and protect the planet.
- Turn inside out. Hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate.
- Lay flat or hang dry (fold the Suit over a hanger from the waist to avoid stretching).
Deadstock fabric | 50% Rayon, 25% Nylon, 25% Polyester
Love it - so stylish, comfortable and versatile
Bought this for my wife. She loves it. Feels expensive and like it’s supper mom gear but it can also be sexy.
This is the comfiest suit ever!! I love how it can be styled so many different ways, making it an option for every season and any occasion! I had to purchase another in black because I wear it so much, heh heh.
This suit is literally my favourite item in my wardrobe. The level of comfort is next to none and I love dressing it up to wear when I’m out and about. Went for a size L which is super flattering on my body type (bigger and bustier) and gives enough coverage around the chest area. Can’t wait to add more suits in this particularly heavenly material to my closet xxxx
I bought this as a gift and my friend loved it.
The scrunches change they look and it looks great backwards too.
Besides wearing it as special outfit , she had so much fun planting the Hangtags.
Definitely buying more gifts here.
COST PER WEAR
The ROI on this baby is high!
Here's the cost break down of how much you'll pay every time you wear this Suit for one year. We did the math for you (USD).
We love maximizing efficiency while having options to suit our many moods. Like most of our pieces, this Suit is adjustable for prime optimization.
Move these babies around to adjust the shape and fit of your Suit.
Move the Back Scrunch all the way to the Front, so all 3 Scrunches are stacked.
Put your Suit on Backwards for a raised, rounded neckline.